05 December 2007

Not Missing in Action

Wow, it has been almost a month since I added anything to this blog. After returning from my Texas trip, I just couldn't seem to get caught up with anything! But I haven't been inactive with my Web 2.0 learning, just not blogging about it.


I've been learning how to edit pages on the new WEMTA website. It's quite a bit different from the previous process. One just needs to be setup with a login/password and rights to add/edit particular pages. I was able to figure out how to add and edit content using the online help tutorials. I work on the following pages/areas: Battle of the Books, WEMAtter, Copyright, and the AASL news. I just had the official training on Monday and found that much of the info covered was not new to me. But the trainer did send out a link for a demo site which I can use to see the different ways that content can be added. I have to redo the AASL news section. That was the first area I worked on and I want to do it differently.

I have also been listening to some of the K-12OnlineConference 2007 sessions which I'll talk about in a future post.

No comments: