12 June 2007

Week 3 - Thing#5 Photos & Images

I have been exploring Flickr and it's features. I was surprised to find out that tags can be more than just keywords; i.e. medium, genre, subject, name, or location. Groups can be anyone or anything and used in various ways. I really liked the 365 Days of Library Pictures. Someone should start a 190 Days of School Library Pictures. Me??? I could spend days looking at the photos and exploring how to use Flickr.

On one of my visits I found a great photo that I'd like to post here, but I haven't yet created an account. I tried to use the Blogger Upload tool, but wasn't successful. I'll try again after I create a Flickr account. Below is the link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_from_wellington/519693491/. (discovered the insert link feature and edited the original post)

No comments: