30 June 2007

Week 5 - Thing #11 Web 2 Award Winners

So many apps to choose from!!! I looked at the descriptions for most of the Web 2.0 award winning applications, and explored at least one app from many categories. I found two that interested me:

Wufoo - HTML Form Builder - allows anyone to build online forms, save the data collected, and interprete the results in different ways. The list of possibilities is endless, only subject to one's imagination. So I set up an exercise log (there was once a link here, but I have since unsubscribed)
for myself to keep track of the type of exercise and amount of time spent. It was fairly easy to setup this simple form.


DonorsChoose.org - allows teachers/teacher-librarians to submit ideas for materials or experiences that their students need to learn. Donors (individuals or groups) choose a project and make it a classroom reality. It's easy to search for a worthwhile project, however, the site needs to be advertised in the school and community.

No comments: