11 August 2007

Post CSLA2

I have been reviewing this blog and my experiences with CSLA's School Library Learning 2.0 tutorial. It's been great fun learning about Web 2.0 tools.

I have begun listening to Jane Eyre which I had downloaded from LibriVox. Different readers for each chapter is interesting. I'm used to one reader. I have never actually read the book, just seen the movies, so I'm finding the story of Jane's early life revealing.

Have also been adding my personal book collection to LibraryThing. I'm already up to aver 100 items. I'm going to have to upgrade soon a-c I'm not even half done. I have been exploring the groups and have found a young adult book discussion group that I'm thinking of joining.

And, after viewing the slide show of the CSLA2 creators I have decided that my next project will be to learn how to create my own slideshow with pics and graphics created during this tutorial.

No comments: