30 January 2008

Wink

I've been trying to learn how to use Wink, a freeware program.
Wink is a Tutorial and Presentation creation software, primarily aimed at creating tutorials on how to use software (like a tutor for MS-Word/Excel etc). Using Wink you can capture screenshots, add explanations boxes, buttons, titles etc and generate a highly effective tutorial for your users.

I first saw Wink in operation at my former school's website. The teacher librarian who replaced me has created a great tutorial on how to use EBSCOhost to locate a magazine article. An excellent and useful tutorial.
I'd like to create a tutorial for using Moodle for WEMTA's Battle of the Books.

1 comment:

Mrs. Bade said...

Boy, Yo...You're an inspiration! I am going to use your blog as a resource to web 2.0 tools. Thank you!
Liz